The region of Tegernsee has so much to offer in every season of the year. We would like to give you a short survey in this link-collection which might inspire you to find out more.
- Innumerable beautiful walking trails are hereabout, please check on this useful Hiking-routes-tool.
- Nordic Walking has different routes which you can check on the Walking-routes-tool.
- Mount Wallberg 1722m has the longest toboggan run in winter (6,6km), you can come up there with the Wallbergbahn.
- There is also a toboggan run in summer which is loads of fun for families at the Toboggan Run Oedberg.
- Get access to the Spitzingsee ski resort with its 16 lifts and 25 km of well-kept pistes with a ticket of the Alpenbahnen Spitzingsee.
- You can test, buy or borrow any skiing equipment at the Skiverleih Tegernsee.
- Surfing and sailing courses are offered by the Segelschule Tegernsee.
- Guided fishing tours and fishing cards, equipment and further information you'll get at the ASO Angelservice.
Relaxation & Wellness
- The ultimate wellness experience at the Lakesauna Tegernsee.
- A mixture of sauna, steam rooms and an indoor swimming-pool which will appeal to families as well: Badepark Bad Wiessee.
- Beach, cool beats and fancy drinks in the midst of a spectacular alpine panorama is the Beachclub Tegernsee.
- If you are interested in the culture and tradition of the region then you should visit the Museum Tegernseer Tal.
- Local theatre with performances in Bavarian dialect and traditional costume societies are shown at the Tegernseer Volkstheater.
- Painting exhibitions and arts and crafts are exhibited in Gmund at the Studio Galerie.
- Travelling on all public RVO buses round the lake of Tegernsee for free and get many other advantages with the Guestcard.